Wednesday 30 November 2016

Big Print Update

A few weeks ago I announced that I was changing the print-on-demand files of my book Roswell Rising- a Novel of Disclosure, to bigger font, see: http://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/big-print.html. This has proved to be a far more difficult task then I thought. Even correcting the typoes will involve a long careful process. Therefore it will be a somewhat longer time before the more expensive big print version of the book that I promised will be available. Apologies for that. In the meantime the original £9 small print version of the book will remain on sale to order. What's more I have changed the cover slightly to remove an embarrassing spelling mistake; "artifact" should be "artefact"; there's no excuse for it! I have also started work on the sequel to Roswell Rising. As with the first book, I shall post a sample chapter on Ben's Bookcase before writing the whole book.

No comments:

Post a Comment