Monday 21 June 2021

Redeemed Available Again

 
I was on my Amazon pages the other day when researching the article I last wrote about a review by a hospital porter, see: http://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-porters-review.html; when, to my shock and dismay, I noticed that Roswell Redeemed was listed as "currently unavailable". I opened a new browser and saw that it was also unavailable on about six other outlets including Blackwells and Barnes and Noble. I went back to Amazon and saw that Roswell Revealed was listed as "temporarily out of stock" and Roswell Rising only had second hand copies available. I put up this notice on social media: "I've just noticed that Roswell Redeemed is listed as 'currently unavailable' on Amazon. Don't know why. Will sort it out ASAP." I originally planned to call the Ingram Spark office this afternoon, but when I came home and went online I saw that all three books are back to normal status with new copies freely available. I honestly don't know how that happened. Maybe just the act of me logging into IS triggered some sort of activation code; it has been a few months since I last logged in. I normally only visit the site to order copies for myself to put on conference stalls, but that's been unnecessary lately of course. The ordering process for customers in the retail sphere should be automatic. IS never contacted me to inform me of any contractual problems so my guess is a technical glitch. (I paid £240 for the titles to be included in the IS house catalogue, which is well worth the money because it means it appears in ad panes and spam lists for anybody with the right browsing profiles.) Anyway, it seems to be fixed now. At the time of writing, all three books of the Roswell trilogy are freely available from all network outlets. I will keep checking the pages and if anybody else notices any unusual activity on them, I'd be grateful if you'd let me know.
The Roswell Trilogy is available now.
Rising: https://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.com/2016/08/roswell-rising-is-here.html.
Revealed: https://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.com/2017/10/roswell-revealed-is-here.html.
Redeemed: https://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.com/2018/12/roswell-redeemed-is-here.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment